Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quickie Update

I wanted to post a quick update before I get back to my research paper and thesis project.

We returned on Sunday to Geneva from Paris. The 7:11 runners ran/walked on Monday, 3 miles on Tuesday, 6 miles today, and we'll do another 2 tomorrow. The hills are killer and I must have forgotten how tough they were from last year. The John Knox Center is at the top of a hill, so the first couple of miles are always easy, but I know that the last will always be uphill.

Our group has been putting in a lot of time after class to do some technology updates on our website, create promotional materials and support literature, etc. That's in addition to our research!

I''m hoping to take a walking tour of our "neighborhood" and snap some photos for you to check out tonight or tomorrow morning. This Friday, the seven of us are headed to Nice on the French Riviera for a weekend on the beach. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like there is a lot of learning going on. Sounds like there is a lot of Travel, Site seeing, and fun.....What a deal

I may go back to College if it like your last two summers....

Your loyal Michigan Fans....

Paul

JH said...

I like the new look to the blog.