Wednesday, July 12, 2006

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit
www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.

To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download
process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

2 comments:

taawd said...

Bruce,

Get a phone charger. Fun convo tonight. Google Janelle from Big Brother All-Stars or better yet, check out my blog at taawd.blogspot.com and you'll see a picture of her there. By the way, I'm disappointed (okay, maybe that's a strong word) that you didn't alert me of your new blog. I'm still waiting for an entry on your old one. That's okay, I'll forgive you for that, but it may take a while. Maybe a couple of hours... Leave a comment when you check out my blog. When ya coming down? Let me know... bye, bye bitches...

taawd said...

One more question, how do I send you a music file... send it to my yahoo.com account. Call me if you don't know the address... You really need to hear that Natasha Bedingfield version of "This Love".